SPECIAL UPDATE: January 21, 2021
Your financial support means more now than ever before! Like so many other non-profits, Covid-19 forced the cancellation of our two largest annual fundraisers in 2020. We are very fortunate to have loyal supporters and a solid financial reserve fund supporting us during this crisis. We are proud to have served more families in fiscal year 2019-2020 than ever before - thank you!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Any amount of money can make a big difference at Bake Me Home. Here are some examples of how we can use your donation:
- $25 funds one filled Tote Bag for a local family moving out of a shelter
- $40 ships 48 cookies to a service member overseas or 64 cookies to local vets
- $150 sponsors one month of cookie deliveries for local vets
- $400 sponsors cookies for one Honor Flight for veterans
- $1000 funds Kroger Gift Cards for 100 local shelter families
- $5000 funds 200 filled Tote Bags for local shelter families
The form here can be used for general donations. If you wish to make a donation for a specific program, you can click the link to that program on this page. If you prefer, you can also mail donations to us directly at:
Bake Me Home, PO Box 30082, Cincinnati OH 45230.
Bake Me Home will provide you with a receipt for your contribution for tax purposes. Copies of our 501(c)(3) Approval Letter and Annual Financial Statements are available on the bottom of our Board & Financials page.