See and sign up for all of our public volunteer events right HERE!
We owe our success to the dedication of the community volunteers who support us. We believe in providing opportunities for people at any age, and any ability level. We also think families should be able to volunteer together. Who wants to pay a babysitter to be able to volunteer?! You can find Bake Me Home filled with young children, students, retirees, corporate groups, school groups, name it! There is a place for everyone to help here.
EXAMPLES OF VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Help fill jars of our homemade cookie mix and Tote Bags
- Knit, crochet or quilt pot holders to add to our Tote Bags (Here is a free pattern idea!)
- Deliver Tote Bags to agencies
- Help bake cookies for fundraisers and troops overseas (not available to young groups)
- Help with various administrative, fundraising, and graphic design projects
- Donate items to our Bash silent auction
- Help us keep our beautiful building clean and shiny!
- Collect and donate toothbrushes and toothpaste for our Tote Bags, or black men's and women's crew socks for out Bake Me Back Home overseas shipments.
If you are interested in a volunteering opportunity be sure to register your email address , or send us a message regarding your specific interests.