SPECIAL MESSAGE: Updated October 12, 2020
Bake Me Home is sensitive to the challenges that Covid-19 presents to us all and is making daily decisions to safely support local families. Although our volunteer activities have been modified, we are continuing to serve our community in even greater numbers.
At this time, we are not currently accepting applications for private volunteer groups. Please continue to check back with us for updates.
Thank you for your continued support!
See and sign up for all of our public volunteer events right HERE!
CURRENTLY ON HOLD:
CLICK HERE for details on private group assembly sessions (7 or more people), and to submit a request for a private session for your group. Please be aware that these assembly sessions are usually booked 6 months ahead of time. Groups who are interested in helping us with light indoor and outdoor cleaning can generally be accommodated within 2-3 weeks.
We owe our success to the dedication of the community volunteers who support us. We believe in providing opportunities for people at any age, and any ability level. We also think families should be able to volunteer together. Who wants to pay a babysitter to be able to volunteer?! You can find Bake Me Home filled with young children, students, retirees, corporate groups, school groups, name it! There is a place for everyone to help here.
EXAMPLES OF VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Help fill jars of our homemade cookie mix and Tote Bags
- Knit, crochet or quilt pot holders to add to our Tote Bags (Here is a free pattern idea!)
- Deliver Tote Bags to agencies
- Help bake cookies for fundraisers and troops overseas (not available to young groups)
- Help with various administrative, fundraising, and graphic design projects
- Donate items to our Bash silent auction
- Help us keep our beautiful building clean and shiny!
- Collect and donate toothbrushes and toothpaste for our Tote Bags
If you are interested in a volunteering opportunity be sure to register your email address , or send us a message regarding your specific interests.